Terms & conditions of INTERZONE™ ticket & exhibition space purchases.
1. Refund policy. Interzone has a strict name-changes only policy (see below for change fees). All purchases of tickets & exhibition space for Interzone are non-refundable in their entirety with no exceptions.
2. License to attend. Your ticket remains the property of Interzone Events Inc. (‘Interzone Inc.’ or ‘The Organizer’ – a company registered in BC, Canada) and is a personal revocable license, which may be withdrawn, and admission refused at any time. If access is denied by The Organizer, and such denial of entry is not the fault of the ticket holder, payments collected will be promptly refunded.
3. Admission. Admission will be granted to conference badge holders only. To obtain your badge present your ticket OR PHOTO ID at registration.
4. Age of registrants. To be eligible to participate, you must be 16 years of age or older at the time of the event. Registrants who are aged 18 or under at the time of the event are to identify themselves as such to event organizers at registration. All registrants may be required to provide proof of age.
5. Conduct.All attendees are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner. As well as harassing behaviour the following is prohibited at Interzone: the use of tripods, monopods or “selfie sticks”; recording of the event; use of streaming apps such as Periscope to broadcast the event.
6. Dress Code. Clothing with prominent logos or other branding, other than that of event sponsors is not permitted at Interzone.
7. One agenda only. It is strictly forbidden for any company, organization or attendee to host/organize or attempt to host/organize any event in conjunction with, contiguous to or purporting to be related to Substance or Politik without the express prior permission and co-operation of The Organizer. In the event of breach of these terms any tickets purchased by the organizer and their affiliates will be rendered null and void, without refund, and Politik may also seek damages.
8. Name change fees. Complimentary name changes will be provided until 12 noon on Friday April 1st 2016 only. After this date name changes may only be processed on-site where a handling charge of $75 + GST will apply.
9. Cancellation. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the event the liability of The Organizer is limited to the share of paid registration fees that remains after credit card and payment processing fees have been incurred and deducted.
10. Pass sharing. Sharing of attendee passes is not permitted.
11. Personal Data. The Organizer uses the personal data you provide in registration for the purpose of administering your participation in this event. To this end, Interzone Inc may disclose your personal data to third party service providers (e.g., mailing houses and any other providers engaged by The Organizer to assist in the conduct of the event) and to event partners/sponsors. Politik may also disclose your personal data to other event attendees but will do so solely in connection with the event attendee list and always in compliance with applicable data protection laws. Except as described herein, The Organizer will not disclose your personal data to any other third party without your consent except where required to do so by law.
12. Photography & Videography. The Organizer may hire photographers/videographers to capture images of the event in compliance with data protection & privacy laws. The Organizer may edit and use these images for administrative and promotional activities in the ordinary course of our business. By attending or otherwise participating in the event, you acknowledge and agree that (i) your image may be used by The Organizer as set forth hereunder; and (ii) other event attendees may capture your image, in photo, video or streaming formats, which The Organizer cannot control and for which The Organizer disclaims all liability.
13. Badge Scanning. If during the event you attend a session or program hosted by a sponsor or other third party, you understand and agree that when you present your badge for scanning or when you provide personal data, that information will go to a third party and The Organizer takes no responsibility for how that company uses your information.
14. Registration submissions. Submission of a registration online, by phone, or email, whether by the attendee or their representative, constitutes an official registration and intent to attend the event. Full payment must be received prior to the event in order to gain entry.
15. Agenda. Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, The Organizer reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible. This may include day-of-event changes.
16. Substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement. The Organizer is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of an event. The Organizer shall assume no liability whatsoever in the circumstances that an event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of an event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this term, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
16. Liability in event of cancellation. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference the liability of The Organizer is limited to the share of paid registration fees that remains after credit card and payment processing fees have been incurred and deducted.
17. Acknowledgement. Your registration for, and participation in, this event constitutes your acknowledgement of, and agreement to, these terms and conditions.