Terms & conditions of INTERZONE ticket purchases.
1. INTERZONE has a strict name-changes-only policy. Refunds are not available.
2. Sharing of attendee passes is not permitted.
3. This event is produced and directed by Politik Media Inc. (“Politik”), which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual. To be eligible to participate, you must be 18 years of age or older. If access is denied by Politik, and such denial of entry is not the fault of the ticket holder, payments collected will be promptly refunded.
4. Politik uses the personal data you provide in registration for the purpose of administering your participation in this event. To this end, Politik may disclose your personal data to third party service providers (e.g., mailing houses and any other providers engaged by Politik to assist in the conduct of the event) and to event sponsors. Politik may also disclose your personal data to other event attendees but will do so solely in connection with the event attendee list and always in compliance with applicable data protection laws. Except as described herein, Politik will not disclose your personal data to any other third party without your consent except where required to do so by law.
5. Politik may hire photographers/videographers to capture images of the event in compliance with data protection & privacy laws. Politik may edit and use these images for administrative and promotional activities in the ordinary course of our business. By attending the event, you acknowledge and agree that (i) your image may be used by Politik as set forth hereunder; and (ii) other event attendees may capture your image, in photo, video or streaming formats, which Politik cannot control and for which Politik disclaims all liability.
6. If during the event you attend a session or program hosted by a sponsor or other third party, you understand and agree that when you present your badge for scanning or when you provide personal data, that information will go to a non-Politik company and Politik takes no responsibility for how that company uses your information.
7. Submission of a registration online, by phone, email or fax, constitutes an official registration and intent to attend the event. Full payment must be received prior to the event in order to gain entry.
8. While best efforts are made to publicize both an accurate agenda and confirmed speakers, the details of the event including speaker line-up and agenda are subject to change. This may include day-of-event changes.
9. Your registration for, and participation in, this Politik event constitutes your acknowledgement of, and agreement to, these terms and conditions.